After beer, naps are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Whether outdoors or in the comfort of your own home, there is nothing quite like a good nap to make you feel refreshed and comfortable and just slightly disconnected from reality. However, just because you sleep in the daytime doesn’t make it a nap, if you cross certain lines, it’s just going to bed at the wrong time; that, or you might be running a fever.
Your day time sleeping might be more than a nap if you cross two or more of the following lines:
1. Daytime sleep in your bed, under the covers.
2. Change your clothes or take them off altogether.
3. Sleep for more than 3 hours.
4. End up drooling and/or snoring.
5. Start your nap after 7:00 pm.
The perfect naps are as follows:
1. On Sundays (Saturdays also acceptable, but Sunday is better).
2. Usually 45 minutes to an hour long.
3. You wake up from them with lines on your face and/or arms.
4. It takes about 15 minutes or so to fully rejoin the world after they are done
5. Followed by a tasty cheesy, carb-y snack.